Are you keen on having an impact on the biggest technology transformation programme currently running? Are you open to new ideas and challenges? Do you value international and cultural diversity?
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – join us.
Our Group IT Strategy Department is looking for CBS Transformation Manager, who is interested in being in the front seat for the group-wide (14 countries) transformation of Core Banking System environment and shaping the company’s future.
CBS Transformation Manager
Work place: Warsaw, Marszałkowska 126/134 (we are opening a brand new location soon!) - during a pandemic, we mainly work from home.
- Being a part of implementation of Group CBS strategy in 14 banks (located in CEE countries)
- Having a chance to influence the transformation efforts across the whole Group
- Work with the next gen solutions and already more established vendors as well us consulting companies throughout the journey
- Being a part of extensive Group IT transformation programme
- Acting as a stream co-manager/ SME/ architect and having a chance to work with people from different banks/ cultures
- Providing internal CBS/ transformation consulting and challenge on existing initiatives
- Communicating with different levels and types of Stakeholders (operational - various IT experts, business lines; leadership - HoD, management board members etc.)
- Extensive experience in Core Banking Systems/ Digital transformations (in a transformation architect, consultant or manager-type of roles)
- Technical expertise in the solutions of Temenos, Mambu, Vodeno, Nymbus, ModularBank and other CBS providers will be a plus
- Excellent understanding of new technologies, solution and trends in the areas of cloud, integration, data ecosystem, CBS, IT engineering etc.
- Ability to drive change in a multinational environment
- Good structuring, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English language; other CEE languages are additional advantage
- Readiness to travel within CEE (occasionally)
- Take part of extensive, international transformation programme and shape it's outcome and impact for the global, award-winning brand
- Learn from industry top experts (both internal and external)
- Competitive compensation package
- Additional benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, Multibenefit programme, language learning)
- Flexible working arrangements
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.